Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Report Card Day

Today Report Card Day. My dad not coming to take cause' maid kena denggue, need to send her to hospital. So troublesome. Somemore make my mom's birthday not happy at all (cause need to take leave do all the hosuework and send maid to hospital oso) Then la, my dad, low EQ ppl cannot handle stress de. Busy a bit come home keep yelling at us go eat dinner la, dun watch TV d la (溏心風暴 until 2nd last episode very chi gek ma). Haix.

Anyway back to school time. Damn sien nothing to do. I long here long there after recess and only return to my class at 12.15. means from 10.15 to 12.15 I long 2 hours d. Geng? hehes. sry lo I be good student too long d now nid to be bad a bit lolx. I long to S7 kacau Louise a bit. Talked about her dpt pass fail ppl thing. Then Chris came, and we talked bad about LOA. haha.

Then we long to S4 to find Lily. Then Lily cabut-ed to Ed Board room to finish Pn. Lim's retirement layout. *Unlike some ppl who always waste time and at the end only say I no time do layout. Jing Wei oso fui d say him: "You this year oso din do anything."*

Then I was bringing Louise to find Sui Lun, cause she say everytime kutuk Sui Lun she sure loses. So I gonna teach her how to kutuk Sui Lun. xD But cannot find SL in his class, so Louise returned to her class lo...Then I nothing to do ma go back class lo (Actually is looking for SL cause' Louise says if I meet him then look for her and teach her how to kutuk SL, he not at Upper floor sure lower floor de la this guy, also cannot sit still one), mana tahu saw SL outside my class nia, talking about DCD. lolx.

Then I baru say: "Louise looking for you" to SL, SL straight away: "No I dont want to see her" and cabuted dunno go where d. Then I go long to S7 to find Louise again. But Louise dun1 2 find SL d (seems like she found a gang to talk d sobz), then leave me alone dunno do what. At the end leh...long to S4 kacau Soo Ling a while, long to S7 kacau YS n KY, then long outside S6, kena called by Sui Lun, then go in his class kacau him and Yee Yang. lolx

Stayed in S6 quite long, then outside singing bday song for SW, so go out oso lo. Something happen tim, make YS not happy d. Pai seh YS. (Sry x1000) T_T

Then long back to S6 kacau SL again. Kacau Jun Yang n Chze Zheng also. Then commented Yee Yang got nice height for girls to lean on his shoulder. xD

A lot of stupid things happen la.

1. Mistaken Charleen's mom as Pooi Ling's mom. Saw the mom macam know her like that. Then pooi ling in class ma, so I thought is her mom nvr think dao Charleen. xD

2. Playing gay in S6

3. Kah Lok screamed like kena raped when I tickle him.

4. A drain actually sucks more than I thought he is. I thought he nvr know he got a post because he is good at licking seniors' shoe, but who knows he knew he get a post in that way and wouldnt feel ashamed because of his "incapability", and worse till teach the juniors to lick "the correct seniors' shoe" to get a post. What a useless shit he is man.

5. Yee Yang says he needs a girl of my height. (because my height ngam ngam nice enough to lean on his shoulder)

6. Sui Lun is pregnant x)

7. I forgot what else happened. xD

thats all for today. tata....and I waited until school dismiss baru leave to Ed Board room. See I am such a good boy (as if lolx)

No comments:

Post a Comment