Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wondering

Today just had a small discussion with Livia, Zong Yao, Ai Shuen, Zeans Shiung n Dik Sheng. The feeling really just remind me of...our Form2 life. The feeling just like come back la. The time when we talk together without mattering our "so called status".

I feel like posts ruined everything. Too many posts in the Board, but all compulsory held by Form5s. Making those without posts the minority, leading to their withrawal from the board. Form2, those holding posts are minority, ppl wont feel...low self esteem if they dont get a post. But such is the board's system. You expect a change? Which batch will willingly give up their posts and open to the other forms? I understand, tho we need a change and we understand the need of it, but no one will start the change.

Talking to the discipline team always make me learn new things. Especially learning on "how to talk to people" I suck at it. xD Everytime is "Say what I feel" and de zui ppl only. Yala I know Livia always say "the board needs bad guy like you", but ar...next time go out society still so stupid macam tak boleh lo.

And they are mature. They think far, roots, solutions, consequences, role, importance...They will always remind me that there are still many things to learn from different people, and that I am not the best. When you think you are the best, you will get carried away. I am glad that the team I work closely with are those who can speak truthfully to me and remind me to improve my weaknesses.

Gonna retire d. Feel so old. Last time wanted so badly to retire, now counting down to retirement is equal to counting down to her departure. I really will miss her....gosh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment