Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Change for the future

Today had the meeting with Form4, went unexpectedly smooth and...we talk like adults. Not crap like what we did in the past.

A day to rmb. At least we are looking forward for a change. But on the other hand, sigh...we gonna leave the board, telling the others, "our greatest achievement in the board was organizing the final heart-to-heart talk meeting with the Form4s!" lolx....looks like we didn't do much this year too...

I just feel...at least we did our best throughout the year la. I will leave this till the day I retire. What I wanna say is......We Form5 are never recognized by the Form4s one lo. But today, after the meeting, when we say dismiss, they actually clapped for us. Like seriously...they clapped. I memang stunned lo.

I feel like...so much that we can do, but actually never try to do. I have to admit la, I too avoided the problem. If we can talk to our batch of people like how we talk to them, I still do believe, we can do better than what they are capable of. Just see how much legacy we left during Form2. But well, everything is over, and...over.

Gosh I feel so old.....

Count down: 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment