Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Becca's Outing

Last Saturday went out to MV for Becca's farewell outing. Thought gonna give her a surprise bday, but apparently she wasnt really surprise cause....maybe she got some hint thru our convo. xD no fun....

Anyways, I watched Transformer again, with them. lol *Doing a neni neni bubu face to Sui Lun*
Funny thing during lunch.......The waiter served a dish to me, and I thought its the food I order and start eating....and then only realized its Livia's. swt right? Their food looked so damn similar until cannot recognize lo. But damn fish......paiseh dao ar....

And another thing, we actually get Becca's cake from Secret Recipe. Apparently we want Cheese Choc, but Julian told them Choc Cheese. we thought sama aje. Mana tahu.....haha. Cheese Choc was the cake we had during my bday, Choc Cheese is the one in the 4th pic below

Discipline camwhore again....3 missing 1 again.

Stalking the "couple who dont want to admit they are couple"

Stalking

Becca cutting her cake

Group pic







Oh yea, during lunch Ru Jun had a phone call with her brother. And then we heard
RJ: You sure you wanna come ar? All prefects here wo!
Liv & Ai Shuen: Prefect kill ppl izit!?

swt nia. Then RJ brother insist coming. And once he reached here, look at us, and tell Ru Jun "I think I will leave" *Doing SuTeng's signature tetiao...... sound*

Apparently the Choc Cheese really made us full....too....how should I say...."pekat?" dunno. We cannot finish, and then make Bec to bring back. She ar...saying going back Melaka dun1. At the end the cake ended up on Karluis' hand. Here's the convo.

Bec: Eh how cannot finish.
Sut: I remember Sui Lun was stuffing all the cheese cake into his mouth last time during our bday. He memang like cheese cake la.
Bec: And Jeng Mey!
KB: Ask Karluis to bring back to school since he is dropping by. Pass to KRS la since they are having camp in school.
Karl: But I am not going in la!
KH: As long as u settle the cake. We dun care if u eat it or give them, as long as you take the cake.

I guess that's about the day. This time I watch Transformer for the funny parts. Some spoiler convo. Continue for some fun if you had watched.

























"Tongue tongue tongue!!!!"
"I am the victim! Can you imagine? The mouth full with smell of DIESEL!"
"(whisper) That's a good question!"
"I am right under.....The enemy's scrotum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment