Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Chapter closed

Joined innocently in Form1, and grown up until now. I learnt a lot from Prefectorial Board. Yes I do love the board, but the love turned to dissapointment until this year. Though I said I would give up on the board, but the truth is, we were the very few ones who never stop striving to change it.

Although the long war was fruitless, we had to bear all the blames for being "useless committees", but the truth is, we the very few ones, bear all the responsibility to maintain the board. A very tough situation. We were rebelling, yet had to face another rebellion group of Form4s. The goal was common, but the path was different, which leads to way too much of conflicts.

To be honest, I salute the Form4s. They had the courage to rebel, to make a change. And our batch, sat and waited for their cert, and remained deteriorating. Even those with highest authority doesn't know the meaning of their existance in the board.




Damn. Why is he always so damn right? Everything is just as he predicts. The board will fall, and that I cant make any changes with my current post, and that no matter how great we are, as long as the authorities never care about our ideas & suggestions, we are still a piece of dead meat.

I thought I would prove him wrong from the very beginning. From holding back, to letting go. This guy was nagging me trying to wake me up, but I just didn't move an inch with his suggestions.

He know of my capability more than I know myself. He said that I can make a change but I doubted him. That's why I let go and rather let someone else to take it, and reality proved that I was wrong. That person was nothing better than the other "junks".

Damn...I lose to this guy in every hell of aspects. Leadership, maturity, critical thinking, determination, insight...I really salute this guy from the very beginning, and that surpassing him is always my goal.

And I failed to surpass him in every aspect. Damn you la MC. Why must you be the one who is right all the time?

But yet that's the only reason for me to salute you.


Perhaps I regret for not joining other uniform bodies. Seeing the kadet polis uniform now always tickle my heart and makes me wonder why didn't I join that in Form1. But I know, the experience I gained here will make me a better person.

"Learning from mistakes"
I learned from my own mistakes, and I see how people failed as leader, I will not repeat these in the future. Though I left the board with some bitter memory, but I learnt a lot from the bitter memories, and the sweet memories during Form2 & Form3 will remain.

"Nobody is perfect, but we can still strive for perfection"

With this, chapter closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment