Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, and Farewell...

Hey Bec! Happy Birthday!!! Gosh...I really cant believe you gonna leave us so soon. I am not even prepared to send you off...

All the while you have been such a great friend. You are a friend who cannot be replaced. I seriously cant imagine life without you in class. Dont worry bout us here, rock on in Perth! And introduce some hot chicks to Yao Jie, and get some hot guys for *erhem*. Rmb Vern Xien's word, dont one person go 3 ppl come back.

You must on9 every every night okay? I will miss you damn much lo. Sorry that we couldnt have time to prepare a grand farewell for you, those farewells that we had for you are so...rushed and sudden and they aren't like farewell at all. But you know we love you here.

Looking on the bright side, you no need to face No Kok Yaya anymore. xD But you will miss our thumbs that Chen Nyap drew for you. =p =p

I dun want to make this an emo one kay? You know I love you =)

And lastly, Happy 17th Birthday!!! Cant believe this might be the last birthday party from us to you...I dun care you gonna come back next year, next next year, next next next year....DURING YOUR BIRTHDAY for us to CELEBRATE IT OKAY!!!!??? xD

All the best! Miss you! MUAX! (lol)







































No comments:

Post a Comment