Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Revert

Back to a normal student. I can say I really enjoy this feeling.

Pros:
1. No more long sleeves.
2. Have longer recess.
3. No need to stand duty when people are chatting during assembly (plus can chat at times and listen to them)
4. No need to worry about catching own friends.
5. No need to set "Ketua Disiplin" example & put on serious face all the time
and the list go on

Cons:
1. Cannot come late to class with duty excuse.
2. needs to squeeze with others during recess.
and no more.

lolx. Ytd was first day sitting at tapak. And I sat down 1 minute or 2 before 3rd bell. Like the lastest to get into my class' line. (bad boy eh?) sry lo busy with ed board stuff. Wah go in line that time got so much "welcomes" from my classmates. xD

And these two days everyone keep asking me why wearing normal school uniform with old name tags and big school badge. haha. Keep answering for dunno how many times d. So far only me, yunghsin & chien wei are completely back into old uniforms. xD And ZongYao says he cant recognize me. =.= (Cause we recognize people by name tags? xD) kinda true la. We see people first thing sure will see the colour of name tag first. so revert back d saw something purple just thought a normal Form5. xD

4 months till graduate! Must enjoy more of these senang life. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment