Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Installation

What can I comment? Empty promises until the very last day. They learn NOTHING.

"AGM no lunch, preserve money for Installation. Got makan after that"
Oh so much about "makan" when we have to DUTY after our RECESS, and that's after we RETIRE.

And hey, I seriously find only minority DONT wanna march, and majority is NEUTRAL. So much about last day being prefect and march out proudly. Not like we decided this last minute, we decided this last Thursday. And we changed everything because some people did not attend raptai and doesn't know how to march to take their certs?

Wow, so much about being "uniform body" when we cant even march.

And to find that Form3s n Form4s cant even sing prefects song loudly. Are you proud as a prefect? Hell funny. That's because nobody takes raptai seriously. Some were missing, and the authorities NEVER care to LOOK for those people, and with the reason "they dun care nvm"

And we were not given permission to stay back for photo session until recess like we had EVER YEAR in the past. We can only grab some quick photo and return to class during 3rd period!

The suckiest Installation we ever had.

To think that we left Form2 with all the glories and all the legacy, and leave during Form5 with all the bullshits, I seriously....dissapointed. One mistake during voting, and everything remains dead forever.

And I have a feeling history will repeat this year.

Who cares. I am no longer a prefect. I can finally ignore all the hell life I had since 1 year ago.

But I never regret joining. Because of all the bullshits I got, I grew up. More than the stupid ones do. I learn a lot. To handle lousy people, to handle extreme people.

No man is an island. That's why Disciplinary Unit cant do much other than implementing what we can under our job scope.

And those about bondings and passion stuff, we did suggest, but we cannot force it to be implemented, because it is not under us. And what happen to all suggestions?

One word - ignored.

Bye. I left with hell too much of regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment