Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prefects' Signature Drive

Signature drive was started yesterday, I feel so proud of myself, haha. I've got 23/42 in 2 days. Well the others left are quite difficult tasks. So I shouldn't be so happy yet. Well so far what Kee Siang and Wai Kit ask me was the hardest. Kee Siang : what is his relationship with OwYeong XL. Wai Kit : what is his relationship with Hua Yen. walao A....I would rather do 100 essays of Min Chern ("The Hierarchy, Democracy and Unity of the Prefectorial Board"). well...maybe not 100....than doing that la. It's like, totally clueless, who should I ask????

and I am here to clarify that...AH beng ah beng you very nice!!!! lolx....zadou...its like we are kutuking each other when I ask for his signature, and then he can play childish and say, hmph dun give u nvr ask from me again kind. lolx. but at the end still make him give me, cause he owes me a lot, haha. I nvr know saving his money to belanja me is so useful. Last time he offered to belanja me and jin yee for drinks after helping him out, but that time I feel like, I am a member of the board la, should help one, not for the reward kind. so rejected him last time. and then now I suddenly remembered that and say u owe me for helping u until late night, so now repay me with 1 signature that takes ur 10 seconds, very reasonable 1 lo. haha. remember ar! next time ppl belanja you better decline, save for future EMERGENCY use. haha.

okla now for YE, today got Shiau Ling, Yee Aun, Jia Xin, Julian, Kai Sein, Shaun, Michelle. But somehow I don't really feel anything about the presence or absence, it's like, paralysed d. everytime oso like dat. go with the flow la, no nid 2 force ppl so hard, at the end they know la. feel rather calm lo. okla chaoz. thats all this time.

p/s: yay lily I finally got my 37th post, more than u redi. haha see how cool i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment