Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

busy birthday

apparently my 16th birthday is...eventful. in the morning busy giving out the YE sales day parents informing letter to the members. and then duty for prefects. and then straight away go for ungu perbarisan. its fun, in a whole new environment. its with rumah, not prefects this time. I wonder when I was so dedicated to ungu. we started with the basics, with different command, mostly scouts'. part of them are still in the memory la (I used to be a scout, but quitted, forgot why d) anyway, when really comes to marching, I am still influenced by the prefects' way. come on la its 3 years marching prefects style, its in my blood. and especially when ungu is just beside prefects, more or less got influenced by the commands. like from baris to baris sedia i always forget to raise my leg (cause prefects just drag their left legs without raising)

then adrian volunteer to become the timer. its funny cause I think he doesn't really knows the timing of the marching commands, but yet he volunteer. (before that he asks is the timing for pusing kiri and pusing kanan different?) and he just started off with a loud voice ended with a voice which only he can hears. me and yao jie ganti him during marching, cause really cannot hear and ppl in front marched wrongly. but i think at the end i oso sore throat la (in the end i time myself, yaojie oso no voice d) but i think ppl at least can hear a bit, cause i standing in the middle. lolx.

then after 3 times raptai, recess!!! yay. and thx zongyao for your voucher. haha. then back to class. super tired...yawnz...almost sleep during moral and physics.

after school went out makan. and then back for YE till 4++ walk to amcorp at 5.15. and yea, I just noticed that I walk fast. In 30 minutes time, I returned to school, and I visited amcorp's candy stall and giant supermarket. cool right? and I think I've decided what to buy to put in the glass. (winks)

then stay in school and chit chat with khai hoe, while I continuously poking my finger with a needle when I was doing the mouse pad. kesian right?

and reach home at 7.30. eat bath and YEing till now. busy with the selling price and the photos for email blast. apparently my mom took the camera to bali so all the photos are in there and crap. so I gotta call ppl and get photo and then edit the photo with ladybird, since the one xinyi has is plain in colour, and yea...I PAINTED IT IN PHOTOSHOP. but it sucks. finally we decided that, we dun put ladybird photo. we put mysterious product. come check out at our booth. lolx. smart chee yong! he thought of the idea. cool right?

No comments:

Post a Comment