Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Edrea's birthday in MV

after the marching competition me and jin went to Mid VAlley to celebrate my mui's birthday. Yea...we reached there and get her a present, and then walk around to find the others to give her a surprise. But at the end it was the others who found us. xD

Me and jin and zean shiung had lunch there, and then we walk around, tried to bowl, but full, tired to pool, underage, and dennis went home after doing nothing, pity him. then we walked to gardens, and then had a tea, and that's around 6pm d, so edrea went off, and me and jin oso went off, and I bought baskin robins' ice cream to eat before I left. xD

throughout the "MV trip" I was walking so damn slow man...like pulling my legs dragging them...and I keep finding a place to sit and sleep whenever I can find time. xD....so sesat la...ppl's birthday you go there to sleep....but couldn't help la, I was so damn freaking tired. I wonder how jin yee find so much energy to walk around and jump around and joke around, while I was like walking like a dead zombie...swt nia....

No comments:

Post a Comment