Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photos for Prefects' Leadership and Motivation Camp

Here's some of the photo of the camp, I believe you got bored reading all the process and stuff, so...yea, enjoy the photos. some photo will be kept private, so you won't get to see the guys naked. haha. we prefects can see only, later let ppl see like edison chen ma cham? lolx. anyway the photos aren't in the arranging order, messed them up while posting. but all chun ones. haha

Me and Lie Yang

All Form 4s, missing Lily and Shu Han xD

Form 4s...missing quite a number of peeps

Our banner

Family photo, chun right?

Mua! Cool and steady, haha

See we so bersemangat singing Prefects' Song

Me! the only existing male that got the signature drive award xDDD

Family photo with the banner!
Me and Tiger!

Who's the one being lift so high up ar? who cares...as long its not me (wait I want to be high up, I wish its me then lolx)
Before departure

No comments:

Post a Comment