Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

prefects' marching...

after the YE sales, we reached school at around 3.30. Put the stuff back to pn phang's seat, and arrange them. Follow her to the office to check out a fax from amcham, a workshop for MD, operation and HR director on wed. sigh, means I will miss ungu practice for YE again, so guilty....

by the time I return to prefects room its around 3.50. Change and then rest a while, marching...but it started at 4.20 i think. and we march till 10pm, with a 7.30-8.00 dinner. time. means around 5 hour marching. cool eh?

next day, saturday was the competition. we just practice and practice during rest and intervals la. Altho we didn't win anything, but it's the first year we join eh, quite good d la. So next year we must at least win no.3, thats the target. Work hard everyone!

p/s: I've been standing from for YE sales, and then friday marching practice, and saturday marching competition, imagine how tired my poor legs will be, and that's not all....more tiring stuff for my legs are coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment