Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 7, 2008

yawnzzz (my title has been very "sleepish")

yawnz...i just woke up at 9.00pm...shocked....I haven't bath, haven't eat, haven't do homework, haven't....

ok...so quickly bath n eat, its 9.30...I typed the letter to get permission for camera for YE, and another one for prefects, and then...I AM COOL!!!! I got my info for my sivik n C4R project in 1 hour! for both! and now I got the photos for the ed-baord, the school magazine front page layout.

crap la, this friday deadline, I know I've got an idea in my brain, but I don't think it would be a great piece of work. I mean, it's school magazine, FRONT PAGE! As what I know, last year, Jie Hui took hours or days to get hers done, but mine...I plan to finish it in 1 hour...my computer has been formatted, and no photoshop here, I got to use the Ed-Board computer. and hopefully tomorrow...as wednesday YE got the production and many ppl are coming and I gotta supervise them.

and you know what, 2moro YE oso got production, but less ppl coming. but, theres always a BUT, pn phang ask me to call pn tan to stay back and supervise them, I just called her, she sounded quite annoyed, well...so gotta make sure the peeps turn up 2moro and really do something, or else we are, or maybe only i am, dead. so does that means that I gotta go for YE 2moro? crap...so that's the point, I am doing the layout in 1 freaking hour in the ed-board and rush for the YE production...see...so busy....

and yea...today's case, I don't really see it as a BIG case, but I wonder why the seniors, or maybe only Min Chern sees it as such a sky-falling case. It's like, he is eager to get rid of that guy from the school, but with such small little fry case ar, I don't really think it will work. I mean, other students are also having hair problem, wearing some fashion thingy to school, which we just ask them to take off and let them go, but the only thing that is different is, this particular guy always make prefects feel threatened, that's all. i don't know how to put in my words, but, it just aint that serious enough to get him rid of the school. and what weng yan told me is...he got a counseling that's all....swt right, after all our efforts trying to make it as "land-shaking" as possible...

so tired...really really tired...I have been sleeping in class lately during intervals. Even saying one sentence more is a waste of energy to me...I just hope things end soon...yawnzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment