Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Fully-Occupied Saturday

As if my time is not mine...

8.00 - 10.00, prefects' marching. The attendance isn't good, yay now I understand how Shin Yee and Kah Hei will feel. xD. But I tell u hor, I am a good prefect and nvr ffk one orh. lolx. It's tiring, especially after my sukan tara yesterday, which I screwed it. I got only 1 point for 100 meters. I used to manage to get the 600m, but since I am in L2 I always left 10 meters and the time ran out...and the lontar peluru should get one lo, but because I twisted my wrist on Wednesday after banging onto my teacher's guitar so cannot even pass the girl's line. so paiseh. you must be wondering about the lompat jauh. ok...I AM LATE AND I DIDN'T EVEN JUMP!!!! I thought it starts at 2.00pm, but because they sked raining so starts at 1.45pm. !!!!!! (wait, I should be posting about saturday not friday)

10.00 - 12.15, YE production, so damn sad woei, only <10 color="#000000">change behind teacher and christine, and christine accidently turned back a while (dunno got see or not leh...christine....haiyo....got ppl jealous one ar....) We ate chicken rice outside, and me and Song Jun finished our rice and their hofun haven come...zadou eh...

12.45 - 3.00. Zean Shiung came back at 12.45. at around 1.30 came Mun Keat, Chen Nyap and Shiau Ling. Khai Hoe cabuted at 1.00. and then we crap more this time, cause' teacher oso gone at 1.30 like dat. Den 2.30 julian oso cabut. Den we bored, so kena Michelle. Here's the prank

Mun Keat : Michelle I am Kai Boon, you better come now Pn Phang is angry that the production manager is not even here.
Michelle : Who are you? You don't sound like Kai Boon.
Mun Keat : I am Kai Boon, I am having a sneeze only.
Michelle : Wei you sure or not, need to come meh?
Mun Keat : Yes you better come now Julian is going to fetch you. 4.00 to 6.00.
Michelle : Yer why
Mun Keat : We need to finish all the production by today, Pn Phang really angry
Michelle : wei really meh, where are you all?
Mun Keat : in school la, faster 4.00 to 6.00
Michelle : I know you are not Kai Boon, call Kai Boon here I want to talk to him
(Mun Keat pass me the phone)
Kai Boon : wei why you din come, we cannto finish production leh
Michelle : har wei, you are not Kai Boon, quick la get me Kai Boon
Kai Boon : I am Kai Boon la, what else you want?
(Mun Keat snatch the phone)
Mun Keat : no time to talk to you liao my phone bill will bomb, come now ar dun talk so much
(Mun Keat ends the call, and 1 minute after that Michelle call me)
Michelle : wei Kai Boon ar, really need to come ar?
Kai Boon : or else? why you didn't come?
Michelle : I no transport ma.
Kai Boon : you yesterday say you will come one ma
Michelle : I thought Sharon can fetch me, but Sharon oso cannot go. wei really need to come meh
Kai Boon : Pn Phang really gek la, come la
Michelle : who else is there, you call how many ppl d?
Kai Boon : Song Jun la, Mun Keat la, Chen Nyap, Christine, Zean Shiung. and we pulled Shiau Ling here d. wei come faster la
Michelle : har...
Kai Boon : nah I let you hear their voice.
Song Jun : production manager come faster!!!!!!
Mun Keat : tell you dun talk redi come faster lo!!!!
Kai Boon : nah you see they all here
Michelle : ok, I call Sharon see can fetch or not.
Kai Boon : wait Mun Keat talking to me
(covers the phone)
Kai Boon : wei she say she call sharon c she can fetch or not wor, later sharon call Pn Joyce how ar?
Mun Keat : wah dun play play, tell her we tipu her.
Kai Boon : Michelle ar, we tipu you only.
Michelle : har!!??? (complains a lot a lot)
Kai Boon : your phone bill flys up high lo...
Michelle : yala you all la, kena me, haiya dun talk to you d.

we all laugh like mad. den pack things up lo, and Zean Shiung cabut when we packing without helping!!!! really !@#$%^&*

then I oso go home lo, and now got a lot of things to do. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment