Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 21, 2008

HELP!!!!

gosh the sales is on this Friday, and yet we still have tonnes of stuff not done yet.

handphone decorations
- the only one done

glasses
- some ugly ones need to redo
- haven't get candies
- not sure we got the cover for cylindrical glasses or not, called lily but no reply

boxes
- dont know the progression
- dont know how many have we make
- GOSH!!!!

fragrance
-almost done, most probably 2morrow get it done (relief)

mouse pad
- Only made one ALMOST complete one (needs some gluing)
- 40++ more to produce
- Not sure we can use bilik jahitan or not
- Need to go home and do

mouse cover
- totally sesat
- dont even know if the prototype is the final prototype or not
- couldn't even find prashanth

ladybird
- not sure about the progression
- none done
- 10-20 half done (painted)
- haven't put up the memo holder
- haven't stick the mini ladybirds beside

others
- paper bags haven't get
- e-mail blast promotion not done
- packaging not done, don't even know what to use, hence haven't get materials to package

you see you see!!! I have only tuesday, wednesday and thursday left!!!! SCREEAAAMMMMSSSS!!!!

and yea, we need to open a bank account ASAP, but, all documents not done yet...AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

I feel very guilty to keep delaying my Ed-Board magazine front page layout. Altho Hui Ning says nobody has passed up, but still....I feel guilty. I tried to spare some time to make one, but everytime it is a failure. I made one, but totally a mess. Its like...I am rushing and finish it very quickly. I dont have the patience. Too many things to be acomplished, hence I wasn't able to focus. I just couldn't put away everything and spend 10 hours quietly to do it! I tried 3 times doing already, everytime I finish 1 layout in 1 hour, which is worse than a primary school standard stuff. gosh I feel so damn guilty. Because of YE I abandoned everything. Prefects' marching competition on Saturday, but I don't think I will be able to attend the last practice on Friday, damnit...its the sales....until 3.00pm....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment