Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

....yawnz again....

what should I do, hell...I seriously dunno...I just finish all the cds that are supposed to be burned last year and distributed early in the year. thx to SOMEONE (stares at the particular person), delay until few weeks ago only return to me and not done with them. I burned all of them in a night woei. and u know what, the cd u say u burn d 1 ar, all = reburn. cause' i dunno why u can burn 1 subfolder which contains like 7-8 photo to a cd, and then another cd with 4 subfolders, and some with 2 only. then i have to add back all the subfolders which are like 8-10 so i can burn them. thank god the cd can still be used and not wasted. or else...hmph hmph...

i am glad that i finished the signature drive by the deadline. at least i got all the signature of every single senior of mine ever since i am in form2. but wait....my batch one leh? i didn't have the collection wor. ah nvm, next year junior do d i go photostat. lolx

i am thinking bout quitting the freaking YE. depends on situation. most likely will make up my mind after the sales. really cannot tahan redi...

No comments:

Post a Comment