Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cutting myself...

Sigh...25th April YE sales, 26th April prefects' marching competition. Gosh....

the sales is on friday, so on monday till thursday I will not be free, especially thursday, a meeting will be held on that day for the sales briefing. I cannot be absent for the meeting. I don't mind to skip it if I am just a pawn, but as the MD I feel responsible for the meeting.

Wednesday I will consider to skip my guitar if there is a need, but I will reserve wednesday for guitar first. So on Monday and Tuesday I am only free for prefects' marching practice. Friday is totally out of question, the sales will end at 3pm, so by the time I reach school the practice should end in no time.

How am I suppose to cut myself into half? I still have to do the production and run the discussion on Monday and Tuesday eh. On Monday christine will be ok to sub me, on tuesday she has a tuition and I don't think I can get anyone to sub me. *sigh* and I've been skipping my badminton for few mondays, not to mention the school magazine front page layout wasn't done, and it is one week after the deadline tomorrow. On Sunday I should be free, hopefully, to get the layout done by then and pass to Hui Ning on Monday. Even my family wants to go out and eat to celebrate something I also tell them don't waste time outside I am too busy. Order pizza back its much more convinient and after half hour eating I can continue working, instead of spending half hour waiting the dishes to be served and another half hour to eat in restaurants.

sigh...such busy life. Somehow I will feel empty and boring all of a sudden if you give me a break. I found myself bored when I am free at night, no need to e-mail this and that, it is good to be free, but I still keep refreshing my brain to see if I missed anything, because usually I wouldn't be that free and being that free makes me suspect that I forgot to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment