Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 28, 2008

You fill this up

I think I sorta solve the knot in my heart, accidently. It happened when I was way too tired to think right and msn right. It wasn't something nice to hear or nice to know about, but I am glad I was given the truth and the very true answer.

I understand it's hard for anyone to accept it, when you know that the bond which you often think is strong is suddenly broken. But I understand, the bond was fragile eversince a long time ago, perhaps a year ago. I don't feel surprise, it was under my expectation, and I would be more pissed if I was given a very fake answer just to cover things up, but thank god I was given a good reply. Instead of guessing all the time, now I've got an answer, altho it might not be something I want, but at least, I am prepared for the answer.

I think I've grown up. I can sorta contorl my emotional now. =) If it was the me 2 years back then, perhaps something more chaotic will happen. Maybe it will just take me more time to accept the fact.

p/s: I doubt any of you will understand this post XO. But it is not your business right? (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment