Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, April 4, 2008

yawnz...

somehow I think I need more sleep. It's like, everyday reached home and I will just sleep until 8++ without bathing or dining. so sleepy...

I've got tonnes of things to do, and my brain can't remember whole bulk of them. I've forgot about pasting the notice on the YE board (screams) and I've forgot to look for Ying Xin...ahhh....and skipping class result in tonnes of unfinished homework and notes to copy, but i dun give a damn...I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp......

next week need to pass up the sivik projek for my group 2 type it out, and need to hand in the magazine front page layout, and I got so no-time on saturday, and left a miserable sunday to finish all the tasks...I wish I have 48 hours in a day, and I will happily spend the extra 24 hours sleeping...yawnz...

can I buy time??? YE's profit can't buy me time...xDDDD, I am doing a pasti-rugi urus niaga

No comments:

Post a Comment