Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

thx everyone

I am officially 16 now, getting older, but means now I can screw ppl with age 16 without worrying that I will get into jail (lolx). I feel old now...like an office worker that dont even have time to celebrate his birthday. but well, you guys celebrated for me anyway. hehe thx.

in bout 5 minutes time my birthday shall come to an end. thanks for everyone who wished me happy birthday. you guys rock! thx lily for being the first one to sms me 4.14 in the morning. xD. and thx my "twin brother" wei chun who is borned 2 hours later than me 16 years ago for wishing me a special happy birthday. thanks becca for your cookies =D, its nice. thanks yunghsin for getting the bday wishes from everyone for me. thanks zongyao for giving me your domino voucher, (altho we didn't manage to have domino as lunch) thanks jules, khai hoe, dik sheng and jinyee for belanjaing lunch. and and and thanks all prefects who wished me happy bday, and thanks all classmates and every single human being in the world who has made my birthday special. you guys really rock =)

someone asked me what is my dream birthday. hmm...not really have an idea. If you say *dream*, means I will really dream about it. ok...lets see...in a restaurant, a cake in front of me, or maybe a few cakes. and then...I dont want movies, I prefer to go sport games, badminton, bowling, swimming, basketball, in bkt jalil, or maybe can go to somewhere where I can play water like a child, I just like water! xD kinda lame, ok...I am not in a time to dream, cause I need to do the email blast thingy with the ICT now. lolx. anyway, thanks everyone again! love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment