Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prefects' Leadership and Motivation Camp - 13 April (day 3)

ok basically today I woke up at 5.30, bath and wash up, only told that since it was raining, marching session is canceled, and we can sleep until 7.45 i think...then just sleep lo, wake up, breakfast, and skip those unnecessary part...

we were playing dodgeball again in hall, and so lucky me, a ball flew directly to my nose and hit my head hard. ouch ouch, the spects flew off, and left a scar on the nose, bleeding slightly. xD, but 1 minute after that I am active in the field again. bwahahaha, see how cool i am?

and then the activity started. communication skills. just a game, where you do action and the action passed to another one, until the last person he or she will guess what is it. bored of playing that. and it took ages, but we all enjoy the part the teacher playing, pn cheam was like, uhh...i am too shy to do it, and her action really funny, but somehow everytime pn tan will fixed what she did wrong accidently, but it turned just right. lolx when we finish it was 11.30 i think, we have to pack our luggage, take lunch, yea, and then right after lunch come bek and DODGEBALL AGAIN!!!! lolx. see I told you we were addicted.

and then prize giving, su teng's group 3rd, khai hoe's group 2nd, ai shuen's group 1st. and I am glad!!!! I am the only MALE existing that got the signature drive award. the other 1st to 4th (I am 5th), were livia, wan jin, shi yi and jia yee, from 1st to 4th la. see, I make the guys proud. haha.

then after that photo session!!! yes!!! and then return to school. today was not a long day, so nothing much to write, but my entry is not ended here, here comes my conclusion and opinions.

the camp overall is just average, I wouldn't say it helped me in building my leadership or makes me tougher. This camp is more like a relationship building camp. Too relaxing, and no excitment. The activities are quite simple, not much challenge. and there is this facilitator I hate, THE DAMN SISSY WONG FU HENG. perasan, sissy, 38, napek, idiotic, low EQ emcee, ask us to call him xing ye la lengzai la, blueekkkk, cough cough. still say he looks like superstar, if you wear a skirt I though you are the cleaning maid. perasan like hell!!!! esshhh goosebumps.

Group formation wasn't really organized, they should have do something that, we couldn't decide the group on our own, and they don't decide before the camp. and I dislike hostels, yes its comfortable, its because its too comfortable I dun feel camp-like. I rather sleep in dorm like PDS camp, that syok, whole gang can chit chat, now so limited. sigh...location wise, INTI wasn't bad, but perhaps the activities aren't good. Take Sunway as comparison, the activities they made were so much better. It's really team-building, and at the same time has good talks. INTI didn't give talk, altho the form2 and 3 did have their talk, (when we were in the stupid biotech thingy), but 1 talk is just not enough.

I understand they plan to build leadership when the game is running, but when we are playing games, the feeling is different from duty. when playing games, you want to win, thats why teamwork is shown. when dutying, you deal with students. you dont get award, you win nothing, and therefore no teamwork is shown in duty. and I understand talks are boring, but it all depends on the lecturer. for instance, the camp I joined last year, the sunway university talk, all their lecturers are well-experienced, and they talk without making 222 of us sleeping. and last year prefect's camp, the Q&A session remember? that was really helpful. I think I rate this camp a 5/10, no offence but, it's really not a camp to me, more like a lawatan sambil belajar.

No comments:

Post a Comment