Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

dear bloggie...

dear bloggie...I will be away from 2moro till sunday for prefects' camp, won't be blogging till then, and I need to have a good night sleep today....but it seems that the cruel reality doesn't allow me to do so...

the whole day after school is all about YE, stay back for production and got mad because of some people, and after that sort out the attendance list and busy calling people till now, and do you know how many homework I need to pass up 2morrow?

1) add-maths
2) bio peka
3) tatabahasa
4) Essay
5) rumusan (i think)
6) BC workbook

looking at add maths, peka and essay, you know these three will take at least 2 hours, tatabahasa plus rumusan yet another 1 hour, BC workbook can be done in flash....3 hours of homework, but I just couldn't find a time to do them....

sigh....why is my life so busy....???? I seriously hate YE now!!!

p/s: thx thx thx huining for being so nice to allow me to delay my deadline for the layout. and really sorry about that, cause' I really couldn't find any spare time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment