Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

editorial pig...?

oink oink...apparently we have all turned into the piggies, the form4 ed-borders. Lily's saying that we are like a pig, forgot for what reason, and christine pointed out that she's the head of the pigs there. and lily starts "oink oink"-ing. Then we started to give names, piggy poard, edi-piggy board, and finally editorial pigs.

counting the money was chaotic, messy...(yawnz) and it drains my brain juice...at the end I start sleeping during chem period, when having some short short break like after I finish copying the notes on the board. damn tired la woei...and I've been missing bio lessons, whole chapter 3 leh...its like the ed-board things only falls on thursday n friday, and on the days I will be having bio, I missed 8 periods of biology oredi, c how cool am I. I mean we, as in me suteng n becca. whole chapter 3! imagine a subject like bio...

and then today YE meeting, the sales will be like 3 weeks time, but yet so many things to accomplish within 3 weeks, I wonder can we make it. sigh...wish me luck...I am so worn out...I reach home at 6 and starts sleeping till 8.30, and not even bath by the time. if no one calls me 2 wake up I guess I will be waking up 2moro morning...

p/s: how come no one tells me the date on the YE notice board for 2day's meeting is wrong? which result in nobody come for the 1.30 meeting...tell me la woei peeps, make me scold u guys like....pig??? "oink oink" (I've become an editorial pig)

No comments:

Post a Comment