Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

gosh....

yawnz....after relaxing for about a week (cant say relax, just i am not dat stressed up), now i gotta go siao again...sales is on 25th, 2 weeks time, next week must finish the production, and now i dun think we are even halfway thru yet......i reli reli reli reli no energy to ask all the ppl to get me their prototypes done d......they are not even bothered to show me or tell me their progress...

and then the sales is so near now...i seriously dunno wat to do liao. pn phang is just complaining what we have done, saying this no quality control, that no good, what's the point etc...deng la, then she shud protest at the beginning in the meeting when we submit the idea la, now she tell us, what is the purpose of this, got ppl will buy meh, can sell meh? wtf? is she listening when we are giving ideas???? she is just complaining and cooling down ppl's passion. ppl got the "ohm" to do things den she say this no gud dat useless. nobody 1 2 do d lo. she say what's the point, got use meh, ok la get me sumthing dat is useful and can be produced and got ppl will buy la. we make things useful, she say useless, ppl can get thsoe factory-made one, much nicer and useful. oklo we go for decorations, hopefully ppl will buy juz because they admire the artwork and to make their working table more beautiful, and she say, what's the use. whatever we do she just complain say no good lo

and now i want to ask sumthing...WHERE THE F*** IS YOUR LADYBIRD!?? if it's that good, give us the model so we can start making! u say i will get it done get it done, but every week u tell me i am sending it to the worker to make me the model. I HAVE WAIT THIS FOR WEEKS! how the hell am i suppose to know we will succeed in making that!? I've seen some that was done, and IT WAS AWFUL!!! how will i feel safe n secure if I AM ONLY COUNTING ON THAT THING!?? yes the idea is good, BUT HELL IT IS SO HARD TO MAKE. imagine making sumthing ladybird shaped, drill holes on it to put pens (pens come in different sizes), cut a gap to put name cards, coil wire to make memo pad by the side, IS THIS THAT EASILY DONE!? i bet a lot of problems will occur. quality control especially.

seriously i am thinking of quitting it after this damn f***ing sales. HOW CAN YOU WORK WITH A TEACHER ADVISORS THAT ONLY PICK ON YOUR IDEAS AND THINKS ONLY WHAT SHE SEES IS THE BEST!? how can you work with a teacher that nvr gives compliment but only complains!? how can you work for a teacher, THAT RARELY APPEARS DURING ACTIVITIES AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, and EXPECT ME TO TELL HER EVERY SINGLE THING!?

oh damn f***, she says: the plant last year, all ppl are crazed for it, but on the very first day she elect me as the MD, she says: "i fed up d, this year i let u handle n i see how u will handle" i ask her, teacher is it possible to get the plants again, she say she is tired of taking care of the plants, if we 1 2 do do ourselves. SHE ONLY COMPARE US TO LAST YEAR'S!!!! and SHE CAN HELL COMPLAIN EVEN WITHOUT GIVING ANY HELP. so i run the organisation from WHAT I CAN DO, and WHAT I KNOW. i go as far as my power can, imagine the ppl aren't active for the production, and I have to be the production manager, quality control manager, sometimes the secretary, and I'VE NEVER COMPLAIN AS MUCH AS SHE DOES. ok I do complain, but I complain after I give my fullest, but she, just pick on our faults, without telling us how to solve the problem, and EXPECT US TO READ HER MIND AND FOLLOW WHAT SHE WANTS. I feel like a puppet. I am nothing. I wanna god damn f***ing hell smash her table right now.

DON'T THINK I AM SO FREE FOR UR F***ING YE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING MY ED-BOARD THING SINCE UR FREAKING YE COMES IN, I GOT A LAYOUT TO HAND IN THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, AND BECAUSE OF UR F***ING YE I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT DONE. BECAUSE OF UR F***ING YE I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP AND OFTEN SLEEPS IN CLASS, AND I OFTEN COPY PPL'S HOMEWORK JUST BECAUSE I COULDN'T FINISH THEM AT HOME. STOP ASKING FOR THE UNREASONABLES YOU DAMN F***ING B*T*H

No comments:

Post a Comment