Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally its over!

Finally the citibank sales is over, I am relieved! I just reached home at 10.20 and finished my bath and on9 now. Not gonna post about the sales right now, cause' I am super tired. and for all the marching squad prefects, THANK YOU a loads for staying back just for the 4 of us, the 4 very-troublesome-YE=prefect-member. Because we couldn't participate in the practice due to the sales, so everyone stay from 4pm to 10pm to practice. I am really touched, and at the same time very guilty and feel bad. I will ask YE to belanja you all makan if possible. xDD not guarantee yet, but I will pursuade them. once again thanks to all of you for bearing us the trouble we caused. thank you and sorry for the inconvinient caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment